HOW DOES RETRUN POLICY WORK:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
- Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 15 day returns.
- Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 15 days from delivery.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies etc.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Fragile items, hygiene related items.
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 15 days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
- The item is not on the Non-Returnable list.
- You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return Policy.
- Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
In case you bought an item from one of the following countries: Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, or Bahrain through international shipping you will be able to drop the item to the nearest Aramex station and they will handle returning the item back.
- Q. Can I return Clothing & Fashion accessories?
A. You can return any Clothing item or Fashion accessory within 15 days in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact, as long as the item is:
- not listed in the Non-Returnable List.
- not Clearance Items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- in the same condition as received and with the original packaging box and tags attached
The items that can not be returned are:
- Clearance items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
- When the offer notes states so specifically are items that cannot be returned.
- Items that fall into the below product types-
Beauty & Fragrances
Also, any consumable items that are used or installed cannot be returned. As outlined in consumer Protection Rights and concerning section on non-returnable items.
- Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-5 days from the day you requested a return. However, it might sometimes take up to two weeks for a courier to collect the item.
- Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
At the moment, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
- Q. Can I return my item after 15 days?
There may be situations in which you were not able to return items within the 15 days, in such cases please contact our Customer Service Team 00 971 72031513 OR 00 971 72031526 or through the Contact Us page to file a complaint. Complaints are handled on case by case basis. However, all acceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlined duration.
- How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement or Cash U, depending on individual’s bank process.
- Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of DBSouq credit and will be credited to your DBSouq Wallet balance. From your DBSouq Wallet balance, you can either easily make new purchases on DBSOUQ.com or simply transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account. For security purposes, the name on the bank account and on your DBSouq Wallet and Account must be the same.
- Making a purchase less than or equal to the available DBSouq Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance, the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your DBSouq wallet. You will then need to click on "Place Order" and the amount for your new purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
- Making a purchase more than the available DBSouq wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is more than your available DBSouq wallet balance, you will need to choose an online payment method (Credit Card / PayPal / Cash U) to pay the difference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct the available amount from your DBSouq Wallet balance and the remaining outstanding amount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable to pay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If Your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to the courier, no amount will be taken from your DBSOUQ.com wallet credit.
Q. Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
At the moment, DBSouq does not offer replacement or exchange of an item; however you can still return an item and receive a full refund.
Q. I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
We accept return of item only if it is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it, however in this case, please contact our Customer Service Team ((+971)-A-ABC DEFG).
Q. What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed & Closed Box)?
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging . Packaging should be the same as when it was delivered to you.
Q. Can I return an item through my courier company or personally drop it anywhere?
At the moment, the item can be returned to us only though one of our assigned courier services.
Q. Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
You can return an item for free within 15 days from delivery date, were by DBSOUQ.com covers all the shipping charges.
Q. Where can I find the pre-paid shipping label / Air Waybill?
Once you place a request to return an item , the pre-paid shipping label / Air Waybill will be sent to you in your email to ensure you can return the item for FREE.
- Customer will Inform company to get product return and replace or refund
- Company schedules pick up
- Once pick up is done product reaches warehouse in 3 working days
- As soon product is reached amount will be refunded in Bank account of the customer minus delivery fee (full refund if product sent is wrong or defect)
- We will not handover cash when we pick up product
- We will not pay cash after product reaches warehouse and will only refund in bank account