Every woman has a craving to look the best in whatever she chooses to wear, and it has to be latest. They want to look as well as feel good about what they wear. As the festival season is around the corner, many of you are looking for the latest designs of 2018, especially in ethnic wear.
It is the time of the year when all pretty women out there are looking to rearrange their closet and go for the latest trends. During this time, a lot of weddings and functions are also fixed and give you all the more incentive to shop for clothes. It is true that dressing up is entirely a personal choice, but everybody likes to follow the latest fashion, colors, and style, what the aspiring ‘dress designers’ have introduced for the year or festive season.
Here are some of the ethic, latest styles, and designs of Salwar Suits for 2018:
• Sheer fabrics- These days, there is a lot of use of sheer fabrics like tissue, net, and tulle, in order to add a classy touch. It is also very much in trend these days. These fabrics are a perfect blend of ethnic modesty and impudence, which is the requirement for today’s fashion sense. The use of this fabric undoubtedly adds glamour to your garments and at the same time speaks simplicity too. You in true sense cannot go wrong with sheer fabrics.
• Indo-western Styles- Indian wear has gained popularity all across the world and this is the reason that more and more people are going in for an Indo-Western long dress. The best part of these kinds of outfits is that they are not limited to only some special occasions, little simpler versions-ones in cotton, georgette, and lighter fabrics, can be worn for lighter occasions too. For e.g. dinners and birthday parties etc.
So go in for such trendy attires and experiment with all kinds of cuts, hues, long slits, and designs. They can solve your problem of semi-formal and party look.
• Flora Designs- As it is rightly said that ‘fashion repeats itself’ is very true. A fashion look of the 70s and 80s has really gained popularity in the year 2018. A lot of designs that have been ruling the present market are - polka dots, bell sleeves, ruffled necklines, and off-shoulder look. Our budding designers seem to be in love with the retro styles and have used it liberally in their latest designer collection.
You can go for a flowing Anarkali suit with floral pattern. The floral part can be in the form of embroidery or print; it looks very pretty and dressy at the same time. To complete the whole get up, you can wear a winged-eyeliner, a beautiful hair accessory, and a red lip color. This entire look looks the best for a wedding function.
• Palazzos or trousers to replace salwars- People are bored of those loose salwars; they want to experiment with something different. Long kurtas with crisp trousers or palazzos are very in. They can be worn for a client meeting, office, small social gathering or for shopping binge. You can play with all kinds of combinations as per for choice and comfort. This kind of outfit is a perfect blend of trendy and traditional look and quite wearable types.
• Plain and simple look- In 2018, it has been observed that the designers are coming up with outfits which are mostly plain with minimal embroidery or embellishment. The use of rich and heavy fabric is in trend, but designs and cuts are simple so that it can add a contemporary look to your wardrobe. If you wish to make your whole appearance look heavy, go in for dazzling accessories, hairdo, and jewelry.
To conclude, keep the above points in mind whenever you go for a shopping spree to uplift your style in 2018 and make all those heads turn. After all, we all love to dress up as per the latest fashion.